To clarify, "company" refers to: Aesop Rock, The Beatles, Cannibal Ox, Radiohead, Redman, RJD2, Soul Position, Weezer & Yasunori Mitsuda.
The Black Album was slated to be Jay-Z's final LP and is probably one of the most anticipated hip hop albums of all time, and is probably one of the greatest hip hop albums thus far. But what you get when you mix the remixing nature of hip hop with easily available and cheap technology is a lot of remixes.
Mashups are the name of the game with this compilation, and holy crap are there a slew of remixes of the entire Black Album and Jay-Z in general. There's The Grey Album, a mix of The Black Album with The Beatles White Album; The Silver Album, mashed with RJD2 and affiliated projects; The Black & Blue Album, mashed with Weezer's Blue Album; and then various other mixes including Jaydiohead, a mash of Radiohead, and Chrono Jigga, a mix with the Chrono Trigger soundtrack.
The tracklisting is changed entirely to create a different experience, allow for surprise, and flow better.
Jay-Z (featuring Aesop Rock, The Beatles, Cannibal Ox, Radiohead, Redman, RJD2, Soul Position, Weezer & Yasunori Mitsuda) - The Black Album
1. Intro (w/ RJD2)
2. Public Service Announcement (w/ Yasunori Mitsuda)
3. My First Song (w/ Aesop Rock)
4. Change Clothes (w/ The Beatles)
5. Dirt Off Your Shoulders (w/ Radiohead)
6. Lucifer (w/ Soul Position)
7. Allure (w/ Redman)
8. Threat (w/ Soul Position)
9. 99 Problems (w/ The Beatles)
10. Justify (w/ Weezer)
11. What More Can I Say (w/ The Beatles)
12. December 4th (w/ Cannibal Ox)
13. Encore (w/ Radiohead)
14. Moment Of Clarity (w/ Weezer)